San Francisco, USA
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Commerce 7 and Pix for the Future Drinks Expo’s cocktail party. We believe in their mission statement so much that we’ve sponsored our after event party to thank all the exhibitors, speakers to attend the cocktail party that starts after the event at 5pm.
If you are interested in attending the cocktail party, it is on an invite basis only for now as space is limited. Please email Sid to send your name. You must hold a paid conference ticket, or be an exhibitor or a speaker to attend the cocktail party.
If you are still thinking to buy a conference ticket, here are just some of the conference topics that will be covered along with a buzzing expo floor.
- Farming for the Future – Sonoma County Winegrowers role in the Climate Movement, by Karissa Kruse, PRESIDENT, SONOMA COUNTY WINEGROWERS
- 12 Lessons from Silicon Valley That All Wineries Should Learn by Paul Mabray CEO OF PIX, WINE REVOLUTIONARY & CUSTOMER-CENTRIC TECHNOLOGY LEADER
- Embracing the Digital Revolution and Supporting Beverage Alcohol Suppliers Along Their eCommerce Journey by Nathan Mansperger, VP OF ECOMMERCE, SOUTHERN GLAZER'S WINE & SPIRITS
- Innovating with AI, by Ashwin Ram TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF AI, GOOGLE CLOUD, GOOGLE, SAN FRANCISCO
- How to develop a digital presence that drives sales by Josh Jacobs CO-FOUNDER & CEO AT SPEAKEASY CO
- DTC in the Digital Age of Wine, by Justin Noland, SENIOR DIRECTOR, DTC MARKETING & ECOMMERCE AT TREASURY WINE ESTATES
- How to Win at B2B E-Commerce by Cheryl Durzy CO-FOUNDER AND CEO, LIBDIB, INC. SAN FRANCISCO
View Full Schedule Here | View Speakers
The most important takeaway in this new format show will be discovering how to analyze your business and creating some new benchmarks.
There is limited space available and we’d love to see you there, so please register using this links here to secure your spot.